Benefits of Membership and Certification by GAFM ™
Membership Growth and Activity
- Membership Growth-In 2012 GAFM expects to grow our membership by another 8000 new members in Asia, Middle-East, Africa, India, and Europe. In percentage growth terms, this makes us the fastest growing graduate professional standards body in the world that promotes ACBSP Business School Accreditation Standards.
- Greater Cosultative with regulators and official bodies-In the last three years, GAFM has worked hard to establish relationships with leading bodies such as the Dubai International Financial Centre, Qatar Financial Centre, Capital Markets Authority, Monetary Authority of Singapore, the Labor Department of the Chinese government and many others
- Improved Networking opportunities-GAFM continues to conduct e-Networking Events for our members in Dubai, Kuwait, Hong Kong, China, Singapore and elsewhere to provide opportunities for members to meet, collaborate, find job opportunities, negotiate deals and network.
- Improved Member Services-2012 has seen the launch of new member packs for certified professionals, improved online platform for members to download articles and publications, the launch e-newsletters and collaboration with job search firms for connecting members to career opportunities.
- Moving Further Fast - GAFM continues to grow our network of accredited providers or partners. New chapters have or are been launched in Italy, UK, Greece, Egypt, China and India
- More than 150 countries-Members in 150+ countries, and articulation agreements with accreditation agencies and 800+ business schools globally make us one of the broadest connected new professional associations in the world.
What can the Board of Standards and Global Academy do for you?
Good question! The GAFM is an association set up by professionals for professionals, so we are constantly working on improving the services, features and content available to GAFM members. Here's how we can help:
- Expansion of Opportunity- I'm a certified professional.
When you complete a GAFM designation program, you get a post-nominal certification you can use on your business card, resume, email signature and other personal collateral
- AAFM Consults with US, United Nations and Asia Governments.
Salary surveys of certified versus non-certified professionals show more than half of our recently certified membership can expect a pay increase of 10-25% within one year of achieving their GAFM qualification. The increase in average salary figures means that even if you pay for the training program yourself the return on investment is typically 2.3 to 1.
- Beat the Competition, Get That Promotion, and Be a Winner
GAFM has access to a network of professional executive search agencies, professional recruitment companies, job boards and social networks that can accelerate your search for your next career milestone. We can also provide a reference letter, and access to job postings online thru the member's site.
- Help! I know it must be out there somewhere?
GAFM AAFM provides World Class Job Tools http://aafm.efinancialcareers.com
Why Join The GAFM ?